HLTA Contract/Position Details
- Location – Warrington
* Position – HLTAs
* Type of work – Covering classes, taking small groups, classroom support across schools
* Start date – November 2021
* Likely Duration- Throughout academic year
* Position end date – July 2022
* Contract type – Temp to perm
* Full-time/part-time– Full time
* Rate of pay – £70-75 per day
* Hours – 8:30am-3:30pm (term time only)
Supply HLTA Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role, with the HLTA qualification
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £45.80.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a HLTA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please contact the Manchester office.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- LocationWarrington, Cheshire
- PositionHigher Level Teaching Assistant- Warrington
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/11/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £75 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.