- Location – South Manchester
- Position – Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
- Start date – September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration – December 2021 (with an opportunity to extend contract throughout academic year)
- End date (if applicable) – Potentially July 2022
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full-Time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience working in a UK school (12 Months).
- Level 3 Teaching assistant status or higher, degree in education or equivalent.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Prospero offer a free online Safeguarding course).
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact the Manchester office.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Manchester
- PositionHigher Level Teaching Assistant- South Manchester
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date04/10/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£75 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.