Prospero Education are proud be an official accredited provider on the National Procurement Service (NPS) supplying educational staff to all schools & colleges in Wales. We are working with a college within the Swansea area who are looking for a Health & Social Care Lecturer for a long-term placement.
As part of your role, you will have the ability to inspire the students, you will be able to demonstrate excellence in your classroom practice & have strong skills in behaviour management accompanied with clear communication skills.
The successful applicant will need:
- Have a PGCE/PCET or equivalent teaching qualification.
- To have experience planning & delivering lessons.
- To be approachable & flexible.
- To be conscientious, enthusiastic & positive.
- To have excellent classroom & behaviour management skills.
- To have the ability to differentiate lessons as often students are of mixed ability & therefore you must be able to adapt and plan lessons that are engaging & inclusive for pupils of all levels to ensure that pupils are progressing well within the classroom.
- Experience of completing marking and assessments.
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate or be prepared to apply for one.
- Have had recent Safeguarding training – you can take a free online course with us if needed.
- Provide 2 references.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ceri Murray on 01792 341 180 to discuss further.
* Location – Swansea
* Position – HSC Lecturer
* Type of work – Teaching
* Start date – ASAP
* Duration – Ongoing Cover
* Contract type – Temporary
• Minimum rate of pay – £20+ per hour
• Hours – 8:30am-3.30pm (term time only)
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with us. We can offer the successful applicant free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding & behaviour management.
- PositionHealth & Social Care Teacher/Lecturer - Swansea
- Type of workFurther Ed (18+)
- Contract/position start date01/01/1970