An ‘Outstanding’ school with vast international school accreditations is looking to fill a Head of Reception role from August 2021.
This sought-after school has been established for over 25 years and follow the UK national curriculum. The school has an enrolment of 3000 students, comprising over 80 nationalities.
Bahrain often tops lists of the best ex-pat countries. It is one of the most friendly and welcoming of all the countries within the Middle East and a place where ex-pats are easily able to make friends and settle in. Working hours, job security, and overall job satisfaction also received high rankings internationally. Bahrain is considered the most liberal of all Gulf States and prides itself on its open and inclusive culture with a more relaxed atmosphere and society.
- Location – Bahrain
- Position – Head of Reception
- Type of work – Head of Department and Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date – August 2021
- Likely Duration – 2 years
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Rate of pay – around 2500GBP tax free + generous housing allowance, medical, visa, tuition entitlement for children, relocation allowance and annual flights
- Hours – 7:30 am – 4pm, Sunday – Thursday
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant teaching qualification with QTS or equivalent – i.e. PGCE, B.Ed., BA (Hons) with QTS
- Middle East experience would be advantageous
- Must have British, American and/or IB curriculum experience
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or willing to complete new training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold an enhanced police check from the relevant countries
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Middle East, Bahrain
- PositionHead of Reception, Reception Class Teacher
- Type of workPrimary, Reception / EYFS (age 4 5), Teacher, Teaching & Lecturing
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.