About the Graphics Graduate position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for an enthusiastic Graphics graduate for a secondary school in Colchester.
Contract details for the Graduate position:
- Location – Colchester
- Position – Full Time Graduate, term time only
- Type of work – Technician in a secondary school
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration – 8 weeks
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £70 per day
About the successful Graduate:
- Experience working within all areas of reprographics including printing, copying, re-sizing etc.
- You will be pro active and have the ability to manage your own workload.
To be eligible the Graduate must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- Able to work alone or as part of a wider team.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationEssex, Colchester
- PositionGraphics Graduate – Colchester
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£65 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.