Prospero Teaching is looking for Recent Graduates to work in Secondary schools in Gillingham and the surrounding areas.
Acting as a work-finding service, we open doors for graduates considering a more creative career in a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for graduates to assist & support all classes from Reception through to KS5; depending on the graduate’s preference of which year group they’d like to support.
Prospero Teaching have a range of secondary schools in North East Kent looking for recent graduates to act as academic mentors and teaching assistants. We have secured 100’s of graduates their dream jobs working in Education.
- Location: Gillingham, Kent
- Position: Graduates/ Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Type of Work: Graduate TA long-term assignments available in various secondary schools
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: long-term assignments
- End date: N/A
- Contract Type: temporary to permanent
- Full time/ Part time: full time 5 DAYS
- Hours: 08:30 – 4pm Full day
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduates must have minimum 2:1 Degree
- No previous experience in education required
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationKent, South East London
- PositionGraduates Urgently Wanted!
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date19/04/2021