About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
- This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training.
- You will need at least some experience working with children in any setting.
- The successful candidate will be working with students who have various SEND, and possibly working with children from EYFS all the way up to Key Stage 2.
- Contract details for the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
- Location – South Manchester (Didsbury & Chorlton)
- Position – Graduate Teaching Assistants
- Type of work – Classroom/SEN Support/1:1 or small group work
- Start date –September 2021
- Contract type – Long-Term
- Duration / Likely Duration – Throughout academic year until July 2022
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £70 per day
To be eligible the Graduate / Teaching Assistant must have/be:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46.
- Provide two professional child related references.
- Safeguarding training within the past 12 months, Prospero Teaching offer a free online course.
If you are interested in this role, please contact the Manchester branch.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Manchester
- PositionGraduate Teaching Assistants- South Manchester
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date04/10/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.