KS1/2 Teaching Assistant Contract/Position. – Manchester.
- Position – Graduate Teaching Assistant
• Start date – January 2021.
• Likely Duration – July 2021.
• Position end date – July 2021.
• Contract type – Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate.
• Pay – To be discussed at interview.
• Hours – 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- Experience as a Teaching assistant within a School setting.
- Experience working 1-1 with a child.
- TA Qualification or Degree.
Are you a passionate Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within an Ofsted graded “good” Primary School in Manchester?
Have you recently graduated and looking for your first role in education?
Prospero Teaching are working with a “Good” school based in Manchester. The school are looking for a graduate Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 1 and 2. This is a long-term role starting in January. The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year.
- Work in a “Good” school with “Outstanding” features.
- Long term fixed supply post for the full academic year.
- Working alongside an experienced team.
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 or 2 is essential.
- Experience in taking small groups for English and Maths intervention and boosters.
- TA Qualification or degree.
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Overseas Police Check if applicable
- Starts January 2021
The school is based in Manchester, with excellent public transport links to the School.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career in Education or an Education Specialist looking to obtain a PGCE in the future.
The school are looking to appoint the Teaching Assistant from January. If you would like to be considered, please call Liam on 0161 393 6725 or email a CV to Liamh@prosperoteaching.com
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secodary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management – Here’s a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team.
- LocationManchester, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Tameside, Salford
- PositionGraduate Teaching Assistant. – North Manchester.
- Type of workKeystage 2 (age 7 11), Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date04/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.