Graduate Teaching Assistant – Chelmsford
About the job
About the job
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Primary Schools in Chelmsford
No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for education!
Prospero Teaching are looking for enthusiastic Graduate Teaching Assistants across the Chelmsford area to work with a variety of Primary Schools. These are long term positions starting in September 2020, and would be ideal for candidates who are looking for more experience before moving into a SCITT program or PGCE.
- This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training.
- No experience needed, but any experience working with children or young people in any capacity, including any classroom experience being advantageous.
- You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
- The successful candidate will be working with students who have various SEND, and working with students throughout EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2
Contract details for the Teaching Assistant position:
- Location – Chelmsford, Essex
- Position – Full Time Teaching Assistant, term time only
- Type of work – Teaching Assistant in a Primary School
- Start date – September 2020
- Contract type – Long term
- Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £65 per day
About the successful Teaching Assistant:
- No experience needed as full training will be provided.
- You should hold a recent degree, ideally with a 2:1 or higher.
- You will have a passion for education and a can do attitude.
- You will be an excellent role model for young people.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the Teaching Assistant must have/be:
- At least a GCSE C grade in English and Maths.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.