Are you a maths graduate, who is considering becoming a secondary school teacher?
- Work with small groups of identified pupils
- Use your maths experience to enhance learning and support
- Have the skills and knowledge to support children with a range of needs
- Ideal opportunity for students looking to gain paid experience before a PGCE in 2022
The Ideal Candidates:
- Natural ability to befriend the pupils while maintaining a professional attitude
- The willingness to provide an environment in which pupils can excel & reach their full potential
- Energy and enthusiasm
- A professional approach to handling difficult situations
- Degree (BA/B.Sc/BMus etc Hons) in Maths
- DBS (clean and relevant) – Can be obtained through Prospero Teaching
What we will offer you.
- Variety of short and long-term positions
- Dedicated staff who are committed to school improvement
- A highly supportive and proactive leadership team;
- A commitment to supporting your professional development to the next stage of your career.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. If you require more information, please have a look at our website: https://prosperoteaching.com/
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management – Here’s a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend – https://prosperoteaching.com/recommend-a-friend/
- LocationWarrington, Cheshire
- PositionGraduate Maths Teaching Assistant in CHeshire
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date06/09/2021
- Full/Part time8:30am - 4pm Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay£65 - £75 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.