Graduate Aspiring Teacher
Are you a recent graduate looking to pursue a career in education? Are you looking to gain experience in a secondary school prior to applying for a PGCE or SCITT? Enjoy earning between £1200 and £1800 per month whilst gaining appropriate experience in our academies and schools.
Prospero Teaching are seeking to recruit graduate cover supervisors and aspiring teachers to work in secondary schools and academies across Sheffield. Roles include classroom teaching assistants, specialist SEN support assistants, cover supervisors as well as pupil tutoring.
The ideal graduate would have:
- Aspirations to become a secondary teacher in a their chosen field
- A passion for working with education and improving students’ outcomes
- Degree educated or a minimum of 1 years’ experience working with secondary aged or FE students
- An interest in gaining an insight across secondary schools and academies in Sheffield
What Prospero Teaching will offer you:
- Regular work placements in South Sheffield schools to suit your availability – total flexibility over working patterns!
- Paid experience of up to £1800 per month
- An opportunity to explore various roles within secondary education across selected schools and academies local to you
- An excellent referral scheme, should you know anyone else looking to pursue a career in education
If you would like more information, please contact Niall Balmer at Prospero Teaching Sheffield – you can find our details on Google or our website, alternatively click to apply direct to be considered!
- PositionGraduate Aspiring Teacher Needed!
- Type of workSecondary, Cover, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date01/01/1970
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.