Prospero Teaching are recruiting qualified Teaching Assistants to start in long term roles from January 2022, based in Primary Schools across Manchester.
The schools are looking for Teaching Assistants with experience in the field, a passion for learning, and looking for new opportunities.
The ideal applicant would have an up to date enhanced DBS, preferably on the update service, and a Teaching Assistant qualification. DBS can be applied for through Prospero (costs £45.80).
- Location – Manchester
- Position – Teaching Assistant
- Type of work – Teaching Support
- Start date – January 2022
- Duration / Likely Duration – April 2022 in the first instance
- End date (if applicable) – April 2022, subject to review
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £73 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30pm
- LocationGreater Manchester, Manchester
- PositionLevel 3 Teaching Assistant – Manchester
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/01/2022
- Full/Part timeMonday to Friday 08:30 - 15:30
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £75 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.