Prospero Teaching are representing a secondary academy in South Sheffield who are looking to appoint a qualified or newly qualified teacher of French up to KS4 on a part-time basis (0.8 FTE) commencing 20TH January 2020 until July 2020, with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right French Teacher.
- Location – South Sheffield
- School – Medium sized Secondary Academy
- Position – Teacher of French
- Start Date – January 20th
- Duration – End of the academic year
- Contract – Temporary, 0.8 FTE (4 days per week)
- Daily Rate – Up to £180.00
- Hours – 8:25AM- 3:25PM
Training and Qualifications:
- QTS, SCITT, PGCE or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK School or to a UK curriculum
- Up-to-date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (free training provided if required)
To be Eligible for this role through Prospero Teaching, you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional/education references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register will Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Chesterfield
- PositionFrench Teacher Required!
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/01/1970
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.