Prospero teaching are recruiting for a full time Food and Nutrition Teacher from September until Easter 2022, for a mixed secondary school, rated Good by Ofsted. ECT’s welcome to apply. You need to have recent practical experience delivering food technology to KS3 & KS4 pupils. The school has fully equipped kitchens & workshops, with dedicated departmental technicians, meaning this is an excellent place to take the next step in your Food and Nutrition teaching career. The school has a strong focus on staff development, the school offers regular CPD and career progression opportunities. Alongside this, the school offers a broad curriculum and a wide variety of extra-curricular activities to pupils to ensure all students have the opportunity to gain a full educational experience. The school is easily accessible and is well serviced by public transport.
- Manchester Secondary school
- Food Technology Teacher KS3/KS4 Classes
- September start – 2 terms
- Full time
- Minimum rate £125 per day plus
- 8:15 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fully qualified teacher or an ECT graded good/outstanding
- Food Technology and Nutrition specialist capable of all teaching areas in KS3/KS4
- Innovative and creative teaching strategies and lessons
- Aim to strive towards good and outstanding standards
- ICT capable with interactive whiteboards etc.
- TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- * Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional references covering the last 2 years
* Qualifications (QTS)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Manchester
- PositionFood technology & nutrition teacher
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date06/09/2022
- Full/Part time8:20am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay£125 - £180 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.