As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Teacher to join a large secondary school in Llandrindod Wells, Powys.
We are currently working with a secondary school in Llandrindod Wells, Powys who are seeking a Food (DT) Design Technology teacher to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
* Location – Llandrindod Wells, Powys
* Position – Food Teacher
* Type of work – KS3/KS4 Food Teacher
* Contract or position start date – 04/01/2021
* Duration / Likely Duration – 6 Months
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
* Full time/part time – Full time
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £138.55 per day
* Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*PGCE or similar
*QTS or equivalent
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application & a membership with the EWC (we can assist).
*Provide two professional child related references
To register your interest in becoming a Teacher with Prospero in the Powys area please send your CV to email@example.com – Alternatively call Steph on 02920021476 and she will ring you immediately to discuss the role in greater detail.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionFood (DT) Teacher, Llandrindod Wells
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.