Flexible Secondary Supply Teacher – Essex
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Secondary Supply Teacher to work in various schools throughout Essex including Colchester, Chelmsford, Basildon, Harlow and Grays.
We are looking for teachers who have strong behaviour management skills and are excellent role models for young people.
This flexible supply position is open to both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers, as well as unqualified teachers and Instructors. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover depending on the needs of the school.
- Location – Various locations across Essex
- Position – Secondary Supply Teacher
- Type of work – Supply Teaching
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time, Full time depending on schools needs
- Minimum rate of pay – £120 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
Experience, Training and Qualifications needed for the Secondary Supply Teacher job:
- QTS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
To be eligible for this job though Prospero Teaching you must have/be:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.