Female Teaching Assistant, Caerphilly
About the job
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for Female Teaching Assistants to provide short-term and/or long term supply cover in various primary schools in the Caerphilly Area. Bookings range from 1 week to a full half-term.
We are ultimately looking for Female applicants who enjoy and specialise in Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant posts in Secondary, PRU’s, Primary and SEN schools. If you have confidence in your abilities, consider yourself to be encouraging, positive, committed, and passionate about education then we want to hear from you, we ask for Female Teaching Assistants due to the nature of the role.
The schools also book Teaching Assistants for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. You can select your preferred booking length, either day to day cover or short-term.
Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
• Location – Caerphilly
• Position – Female SEN Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – to work with Female students on a 1-1 basis. SEN work through to general class Teaching Assistant work,
• Start date – ASAP
• Likely Duration – Ongoing supply cover
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time & Part Time roles available
• Minimum rate of pay – £60 (Negotiable dependent on experience)
• Hours – 8:45am-3.30pm (term time only)
Supply Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is desirable but not essential that you would have a Childcare qualification or have an interest in looking into doing a qualification to further your career as a Teaching Assistant.
• Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional references.
If you are interested in becoming a Teaching Assistant with Prospero and would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or call us on 01443 800890.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teaching Assistant
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £100 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching assistant jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.