JOB TITLE – Nursery Practitioner, various roles across the UAE
ABOUT THE ROLE
Prospero Teaching are working with various nursery settings across the UAE to recruit Nursery practitioners to join their teams both immediately and for August 2021.
Due to increased pupil numbers across the UAE and the re-opening of full time education for EYFS students across many settings we are looking for suitably qualified candidates with at least 2 years’ experience.
Candidates must hold a minimum qualification of a CACHE level 3.
Many of our partnership EYFS settings are British nurseries with strict requirements to meet the education authorities approval.
We work with settings across all of the UAE, most of our partnership nurseries are in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Location – Dubai, UAE
- Position – EYFS Teacher/Practitioner
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – various contracts available
- Duration – 2 year contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate AED 7-15k AED (1400-3000GBP) per month, tax free, plus excellent remuneration package including: shared accommodation return annual flights, medical insurance, visa
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm : Sunday – Thursday (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- CACHE level 3 minimum
- 2 years EYFS setting experience
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold an enhanced police check certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of EYFS practitioner, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationUAE, Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- PositionEYFS Teaching Roles - Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Type of workEarly Years, Primary
- Contract/position start date31/08/2021