EYFS Teacher – Oldham. – February 2021.
About the job
EYFS Teacher. – Oldham.
Job Start Date: February 2021
Position Type: Full time.
Sector: Primary Education (age 5-11)
Role: EYFS Teacher.
Subject: EYFS / Early Years Foundation Stage
About the job –
Prospero Teaching are looking for an EYFS Teacher to cover a maternity from February 2021 until the end of the academic year. There will then be potential for this to be made into a full time position.
The School are looking for someone to provide a supportive teaching and learning environment for all children attending.
The School also work extremely closely with the local community. The candidate will actively support and serve the local community and promote this in the classroom and within the School.
EYFS Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Oldham
• Position – EYFS Teacher.
• Type of work – Teacher.
• Start date – February 2021
• Likely Duration – July 2021 (The end of the academic year)
• Position end date – July 2021 (The end of the academic year)
• Contract type – Temporary (Maternity Cover) with a view to full time.
• Full-time potential.
• Pay to be discussed at Interview.
• Hours – 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- Have a proven track record of consistently good or outstanding teaching within the EYFS sector.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an EYFS Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0161 393 6725. Prospero Teaching will contact shortlisted candidates on January 11th.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.