EYFS Teacher, Al Ain, UAE
About the job
JOB TITLE – EYFS Teacher, Al Ain, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an EYFS teacher for a brand new school based in Al Ain, close to Abu Dhabi in The United Arab Emirates.
The school is very proud to bring the best of British education to the expat and local community of Al Ain and lies within close proximity to the Dubai-Al Ain road.
The school blends the best of local and national cultures in accordance with the National Agenda in The UAE as well as promoting British values and traditions.
- Location – Al Ain, The UAE
- Position – EYFS Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – 20th October 2019
- Duration– 2 years – until end of the academic year July 2021
- Contract or position end date – July 2021
- Contract type – 2 year contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – approximately £2000 per month (tax free, with excellent remuneration package including visa, medical insurance and accommodation)
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm : Sunday – Thursday (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE, B.Ed, Ba Early Childhood Studies (or similar) with QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year EYFS teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of EYFS Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team