JOB TITLE – EYFS Teacher, Abu Dhabi, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an EYFS Teacher for an ADEC inspected “Good” Primary school in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The school is a popular British International Primary School with a supportive expat senior leadership team.
The school caters for the local community, delivering the English National Curriculum to a high standard, with the majority of teachers qualified from the UK or Ireland.
- Location – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Position – EYFS Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – 1st September 2019
- Duration / Likely Duration – 2 year contract until July 2021
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – July 2021
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – 2 year contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – AED 10000 – 14000 per month (2000-2800 GBP) tax free salary with free accommodation, flights, visa and medical insurance
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm : Sunday – Thursday (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA or PGCE in Primary Education with QTS or equivalent
- Must have Key Stage 1 teaching experience in the UK or British international school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or willing to complete training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of EYFS Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the large number of applications, unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Middle East, UAE, Abu Dhabi
- PositionEYFS Teacher – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Type of workEarly Years, Reception / EYFS (age 4 5), Teacher
- Contract/position start date07/09/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.