EYFS Primary Teacher (Nursery or Reception), Hounslow
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a EYFS Primary Teacher for an Ofsted “Good” Primary school in Hounslow, West London.
The school is a friendly two-form entry mainstream Primary School with spacious classrooms as well as a lot of outdoor space. They have a strong EYFS team in place which are very welcoming and supportive.
The position is open to both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
- Location – Hounslow, West London
- Position – EYFS Primary Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – September 2020
- Contract type – 1 year supply contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £145 – £195 (depending on experience)
- Hours – Full working hours
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- EYFS teaching experience
- Up to date Safeguarding training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team