Are you a qualified ESOL Tutor?
Want to make a difference to those who need it most?
Prospero Teaching are on the lookout for experienced ESOL Teachers to help Primary and Secondary aged students in the Manchester area.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Various locations across Manchester
* Position – ESOLTutor
* Start date – Immediately
* Duration / Likely Duration – Full academic year
* End date (if applicable) – July 2020
* Part time – Flexible Hours during regular school hours
* £18 – £25 per hour
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must hold ESOL qualification
- Previous experience of working with students on 1:1 basis
- Proven track record of improving students performances
- Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact the Manchester branch:
0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationGreater Manchester, Openshaw, Bolton, Burnley, Bury, Manchester, Blackburn, Wigan, Preston, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Tameside, Salford, Trafford
- PositionESOL Tutor
- Type of workSecondary, Alternative Provision, Tutor
- Contract/position start date25/05/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.