Are you a qualified ESOL tutor?
Want to make a difference to those who need it most?
Prospero Teaching are on the look out for experienced ESOL Teachers and 1:1 tutor to help Primary and Secondary aged students across the Manchester area.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Manchester
* Position – 1:1 ESOL Tutor
* Start date – Immediate
* Duration / Likely Duration – Full academic year
* Part time – Flexible Hours
* £20 – £25 per hour
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must hold ESOL/EAL qualification
- Previous experience of working with students on 1:1 basis
- Proven track record of improving students performances
- Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact the Manchester branch:
0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationHyde, Greater Manchester
- PositionESOL tutor
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date20/09/2021
- Full/Part timeFlexible part time working hours available
- Minimum rate of pay£20 - £25 per hour
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.