English Teacher – Outstanding School, Bishops Stortford | Starting ASAP
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for an English Teacher for an immediate start. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Bishops Stortford area.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for an English Teacher to start ASAP in a mainstream secondary school in Bishops Stortford.
- You will be a focusing on teaching KS3 students but any experience teaching GCSE and A Level will be a bonus.
- You will be teaching Key Stage 3 students and will have LSAs in the classroom to support you. There may also be some 1:1 teaching involved.
- Full time position including planning and marking
- The school are initially looking for long term sickness cover but there is a possibility of it going permanent for the right person.
About the successful English Teacher:
- Previous experience teaching KS3 English is preferred.
- You should hold both a professional and a teaching qualification (QTS preferred)
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable.
- Passion for working with children with SEN.
- You will have excellent classroom management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the English Teacher must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills – the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Prospero Teaching recruits exceptional teachers from across the globe, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Belgium, The Netherlands, Ireland and New Zealand and provides them with teaching jobs in London and the UK. Here at Prospero Teaching we strive to make a real impact on education and teaching with our global opportunities. If moving from overseas, Prospero Teaching provides assistance with setting up your bank account as well as accommodation assistance, and tons of aftercare and training.