Prospero Teaching are Seeking an English Teacher for a June 2020 start at a fantastic Liverpool School.
The school are open to consider both Experienced English Teachers as well as Newly Qualified English Teachers.
- English Teacher Liverpool
- Full Time Maternity Cover
- Excellent & Supportive Senior Leadership
- Exceptional and ongoing CPD to better your teaching skills
- Very Centrally Located – easily accessible
- Pay Rate: £120 – £150 per day
- A co-educational secondary school located in a picturesque setting with state-of-the-art facilities to support comprehensive learning of students and training for teachers
- Offers great deal of activities, competitions and opportunities for students to explore knowledge, foreign culture, people and the environment as a whole
- Students are highly encouraged and secure commendable grades in GCSEs & A Levels
- Pay rates from £120 – £150 per day
THE IDEAL ENGLISH TEACHER / NQT WILL:
- Make excellent progress throughout their time at the school.
- For experienced English Teachers, there will be regular CPD and training sessions to ensure you are consistently making progress and developing new and successful teaching strategies.
- For English NQTs, the school provide an excellent NQT induction programme which features an assigned mentor and regular review meetings.
TO APPLY TO BE AN ENGLISH TEACHER:
- It is important for the school that they meet an English Teacher with great references with comments about their classroom practice.
- You will be effectively researching, planning and delivering lessons up to GCSE.
- You would need to have an up to date and valid DBS
- For experienced English Teachers, there is the opportunity to lead and take responsibility for classes up to A-level.
- PositionENGLISH TEACHER - LIVERPOOL – JUNE START
- Type of workSecondary
- Contract/position start date01/06/2020