English Teacher is required to start in a ‘Good’ School based in Gillingham, Kent
KS3 & KS4 English
I’m seeking a English teacher who is able to start in a thriving and supportive school based in Hackney, this is located in East London
This position is starting in September 2021 and is open to NQT’s or experienced teachers. The ideal English teacher will be committed, positive and a versatile teacher to join their successful department.
You would be required to deliver excellent subject knowledge to KS3 and KS4. This a medium size and mixed sex school has outstanding facilities.
This school prides themselves on creating a positive and respectful learning environment. It also offers extra free training in school, CPD training is also taking place where staff can get involved.
SCIENCE TEACHING INFORMATION:
• The position is open to both Science NQT’s and experienced English teachers.
• You will be joining a successful, well-structured department.
• This school offer a range of professional development opportunities.
• English is taught at year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
• The school is located in well-served location for transport and parking is available onsite.
SCIENCE TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS
Location Gillingham, Kent
Position English teacher
Type of work KS3 / KS4
Contract or position starting date September 2021
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Permanent
Full time/part time Full time ONLY
Minimum rate of pay PAY TO SCALE
Hours 8am – 3:30pm or 4:00pm, plus parents’ evenings
SCIENCE TEACHERS EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
QTS or equivalent
PGCE / SCITT / TEACH FIRST
English related degree
- LocationKent, South East London
- PositionEnglish - Permanent Position - Kent
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date04/09/2021