Prospero Teaching is looking for an Economics Teacher to start ASAP on a long term supply basis. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Redbridge area.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for an Economics Teacher to start ASAP in a secondary school in the Redbridge area.
- You will be teaching across KS4 and KS5.
- There may also be some 1:1 teaching involved.
- The SLT are experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
About the successful Economics Teacher:
- Hold QTS or QTLS.
- Hold a relevant and related degree.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
Contract details for the Economics Teacher position:
- Location – Redbridge
- Position – Full Time Teacher or NQT
- Type of work – Economics teaching in a secondary school
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – long term supply
- Duration / Likely Duration – ongoing
- Full time/part time – Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay – £130 for qualified teachers
To be eligible the Economics Teacher must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills – the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationEast London
- PositionEconomics Teacher Required Urgently!
- Type of workTeacher
- Duration/likely durationOngoing
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part timeFull school day
- Minimum rate of pay£130 - £210
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.