Early Years Teaching Assistant
Start date: September 2020
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within an Ofsted graded “Good” Primary School in Stockport?
Prospero Teaching are working with a “Good” client school with “Outstanding” features based in Stockport. The school are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work in EYFS. This is a long-term role, paying a minimum of £65 per day, to start September 2020. The post will be full time and run until the end of the academic year.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Graduate looking to pursue a career in Education or an Education Specialist looking to obtain a PGCE in the future.
- have a passion for working with children
- have the skills and knowledge to support children with a range of needs, using effective strategies to promote positive attitudes to learning
- be motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy a challenge
- provide a range of support for children (boys and girls) with Speech, Language and Communication needs
- be confident being responsible for a group of key children
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification or Education Degree
- Full enhanced DBS Check
- 2 professional references
We can offer:
- a supportive, hardworking and friendly staff team
- a commitment to your professional development
- a successful, happy and forward thinking whole school community
If this Teaching Assistant role appeals to you, or you are interested in a career within teaching and education, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Prospero Teaching by sending your CV to Alex at the Manchester office.
0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. If you require more information, please have a look at our website: https://prosperoteaching.com/
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management – Here’s a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team
Have a look at our free accredited online safeguarding course https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend – https://prosperoteaching.com/recommend-a-friend/
- LocationGreater Manchester, Stockport
- PositionEarly Years Teaching Assistant
- Type of workEarly Years, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/09/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.