Early Years Teacher | QTS | London | January 2022
I am currently looking for an experienced Early Years teacher to join an experienced and multiple Primary Schools around London from January 2022.
The schools ara happy and caring school which is well supported by a very strong community of parents, families, Governing Body and local residents.
To be eligible for this role you must:
– Teaching qualification – PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS.
– Trained in the UK or overseas trained
– Have the right to work in the UK
– Have EYFS or KS1 teaching experience
If you are interested in the above role, please send me an updated version of your CV as soon as possible. You can also call me on 02074046383 or you can reply to this email to discuss these opportunities further.
If this role or location do not suit your needs, please get in touch so I can assist you in finding the right post. I also have Full and Part Time posts, PPA posts to start now or next term and positions for Supply Teachers that offer excellent rates of pay.
Alternatively, if you know someone who is looking for work in a Primary School, refer them to us and you could be up to £150 better off.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- LocationLondon, City Of London
- PositionEarly Years Teacher, January 2022
- Type of workEarly Years, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/01/2022
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£145 - £200 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.