ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for an Early Years Teacher to work in a primary school in Haverhill, Suffolk to start as soon as possible.
The position is open to both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers.
Location – Haverhill
Position – Early years Teacher
Type of work – teaching in a primary school
Start date – ASAP
Duration / Likely Duration – ongoing
Contract type – long term supply
Full time/part-time – Full Time
Minimum rate of pay – £120 per day
Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationSuffolk, Haverhill
- PositionEarly Years Teacher – Haverhill
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/12/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£110 - £130 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.