DT Teacher /Food Tech Teacher (NQT) – September 2018 – Permanent
About the job
DT Teacher /Food Tech Teacher (NQT) – September 2018 START – Permanent – Westminster
Are you a (trainee) Food Tech Teacher looking for a new and fresh challenge in a school where there are few to none behavior issues?
Would you like to teach in an environment where the students are ambitious and keen to learn?
Prospero Teaching is working closely with an expanding and highly regarded school looking for a Food Tech Teacher (NQT) to join their already Outstanding department.
About the School and Contract
- Food Tech Teacher/ NQT position
- Westminster – close to underground station
- Highly reputable and friendly secondary school
- Well known for its outstanding & supportive induction programme
- 71% of students achieve grades A* – C in 5 or more subjects incl English and Food Tech
- A large 11 – 18 school located in Westminster is an excellent place for learning and has a good reputation in the local community.
- The NQT induction programme is fully comprehensive and support is provided throughout.
- The school offers a broad and balanced curriculum and teaches GCSE, B-TEC and A-Level.
- The leadership team has a strong vision for the school’s future.
The Food Tech Teacher (NQT) Will
- You will be planning and delivering an all Food Tech timetable consisting of Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 4 and GCSE lessons.
- Be open to those who have a solid work-ethic and great enthusiasm for their subject.
- Work in an established department who are able to provide excellent support throughout your induction.
The Successful Food Tech Teacher (NQT) Will
- Have been graded as Good or Outstanding in your last observations.
- Benefit from an inspirational and supportive Head of Department whose hard work is really starting to pay off through the rise in GCSE results
- Have an up to date, fully enhanced DBS
- Have a Teaching Degree ( PGCE/ QTS or BEd)
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Do you have a friend who is a teacher looking for work? Recommend them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or Food Tech in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.