Drama teacher – Ofsted GOOD School – North London, Southgate – September 2020 start
A popular school located in Southgate; North London is interested in securing a Drama Teacher starting this September 2020. The ideal Teacher will be qualified, have a degree related to Drama and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
The school is interested in choosing a Drama Teacher to join a thriving and dynamic department in September 2020.This position is open to experienced or NQT’s teachers. You will be required to teach Drama to key stage 3 and 4.
About the school and contract:
• A school with high aspirations
• An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ secondary school
• Warm and welcoming atmosphere at school
• A long-term/permanent position
• Interviewing ASAP
• Excellent feedback from the school
The right Drama Teacher will be:
• Experienced with the UK curriculum
• Confident with teaching Key Stage 3, 4 Drama
• Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
• Available from September 2018
The successful Secondary Drama Teacher will have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A degree in Drama subject
• UK classroom experience
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
• Have a fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
If you’d like to know more about this Secondary Drama teaching position, then please call our East London Team.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
Please note – the start date of this position may be delayed following the Department for Education guidance – COVID-19: school closures. Prospero Teaching will keep the successful applicant updated subject to school re-opening dates
- PositionDrama Teacher - North London, Southgate
- Type of workSecondary
- Contract/position start date08/09/2020