Drama Teacher is required to start in a School based in Woolwich
KS3 & KS4 Drama (+ English – Desirable)
I’m seeking a Drama teacher that can teach English (desirable – not essential) who can start in a thriving and supportive school based in Woolwich, South East London.
This position is starting ASAP and is open to NQT’s or experienced teachers. The ideal Drama or Drama/English teacher will be committed, positive and a versatile teacher to join their successful department.
You would be required to deliver excellent subject knowledge to KS3 and KS4. This a medium size and mixed sex school has outstanding facilities.
This school prides themselves on creating a positive and respectful learning environment. It also offers extra free training in school, CPD training is also taking place where staff can get involved.
SCIENCE TEACHING INFORMATION:
• The position is open to both Drama or Drama/English NQT’s and experienced Drama or Drama/English teachers.
• You will be joining a successful, well-structured department.
• This school offer a range of professional development opportunities.
• Drama or Drama/English is taught at year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
• The school is located in well-served location for transport and parking is available onsite.
SCIENCE TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS
Position Drama or Drama/English teacher
Type of work KS3 / KS4
Contract or position starting date ASAP
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Long Term
Full time/part time Full time ONLY
Minimum rate of pay PAY TO SCALE
Hours 8am – 3:30pm or 4:00pm, plus parents’ evenings
SCIENCE TEACHERS EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
QTS or equivalent
PGCE / SCITT / TEACH FIRST
English related degree
- LocationSouth East London, South London
- PositionDrama Teacher - April Start - Woolwich
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date19/04/2021