Prospero Teaching is working with an Ofsted rated ”Good” school who is looking to recruit an NQT or experienced Teacher of Design Technology. We are looking for a Teacher of Design Technology who can start in a thriving and supportive school based in Gillingham, Kent
This position is starting in September 2020 and is open to NQT’s or experienced teachers. The ideal Teacher of Design Technology will be committed, positive and a versatile teacher to join their successful department.
You would be required to deliver excellent subject knowledge to KS3, KS4 and KS5. This a large size and mixed sex school with outstanding facilities.
This school prides themselves on creating a positive and respectful learning environment. It also offers extra free training in school, CPD training is also taking place where staff can get involved.
TEACHER OF DESIGN TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION:
- You will be joining a successful, well-structured department.
- The position is open to both DT NQT’s and experienced DT teachers.
- This school offer a range of professional development opportunities.
- English is taught at year 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
- The school is in Bromley well-served location for transport and parking is available onsite.
TEACHER OF DESIGN TECHNOLOGY CONTRACT DETAILS:
Location: Gillingham, Kent
Position: Teacher of Design Technology
Type of work: KS3 / KS4 / KS5
Contract or position starting date: September 2021
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm): Permanent
Full time/part time: Full time ONLY
Minimum rate of pay: PAY TO SCALE
Hours: 8:30am – 3:30pm, plus parents’ evenings
TEACHER OF DESIGN TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- QTS or equivalent
- PGCE / SCITT / TEACH FIRST
- Design Technology related degree
- LocationKent, South East London
- PositionDesign & Technology Teacher - Permanent - Kent
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date04/09/2021