Design and Technology Teacher – Enfield – September 2021
About the job
Design and Technology teaching job
School: Secondary school
Key stages: Key Stage 3, 4 and 5
Start date: September 2021
A medium sized, Ofsted Good secondary school in Enfield, seeking a Design and Technology teacher to join team starting September 2021. The ideal Design and Technology teacher will be qualified, have a degree related to Design and Technology and be a passionate educator who can teach Design and Technology to a high standard.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY TEACHING CONTRACT:
- A growing secondary school Enfield
- Full time teaching post
- Design and Technology is taught at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 5
- A level Design and Technology is taught
- Multiple opportunities for progression available
- Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment
- Supportive and high energy Design and Technology department
- This is a full-time position including planning and marking
- Interviewing ASAP
THE RIGHT DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY TEACHER WILL BE:
• Hold a BA and PGCE in Design and Technology
• Confident with teaching GCSE
• Creative, patient and willing to think outside of the box
THE SUCCESSFUL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY TEACHER WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Exceptional Design and Technology OR Economics degree
• UK classroom teaching experience
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Be able to provide teaching references for the last 2 years
• A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service
• Salary paid to scale – teachers’ pay scale MPS or UPS1 dependent on experience
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this Design and Technology vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY ROLE?
If you’d like to know more about this Design and Technology teaching position then please call our London Head Office on 020 7404 6383 and ask for Georgia. If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
PROSPERO TEACHING IS ABLE TO OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY TEACHER:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team***
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, Design and Technology in London or Business and Economics in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.