JOB TITLE – Design and Technology Teacher, Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Design and Technology Teacher for a mixed, all through British International School in Dubai, UAE
The school is a mixed school catering for mostly expatriate children from The Early Years up to Sixth Form. It has a highly supportive Arts and Design Department as well as British Senior Leadership Team. The school is going from strength to strength and providing CPD throughout the year.
The school is located on the outskirts of the city with fantastic transport links to all of the tourist hotspots throughout the Emirate of Dubai, the international airports and also the other Emirates of The UAE.
- Location – Dubai, UAE
- Position – Design and Technology Teacher
- Type of work – Design and Technology Teacher
- Contract or position start date – August 2020
- Duration– 2 years – until end of the academic year July 2022
- Contract or position end date– July 2022
- Contract type – 2 years
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – MINIMUM of AED10,000 (GBP2000) per month – TAX FREE – depending on experienced as well as a very competitive remuneration package
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm Sunday – Thursday plus some parents evenings etc
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE/BE.d with QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Design and Technology teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Design and Technology Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Middle East, UAE, Dubai
- PositionDesign and Technology Teacher, Dubai, UAE
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date20/08/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.