JOB TITLE – Deputy Head Teacher (Primary), Doha, Qatar
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Deputy Head Teacher (Primary) for a QNSA rated “Acceptable” school in Doha, Qatar.
This British curriculum school is located in a beautiful modern campus in the popular capital city of Qatar.
With excellent resources and facilities, the school is very popular amongst the local and international community.
Consisting of a mixed international cohort of teachers and a British principal, the school combines the rigor of the English National Curriculum with local cultural and Islamic values.
This school is ideal for teachers of all backgrounds and ages who are looking for a large teaching community and support from their colleagues.
The position is open to experienced Deputy Head Teacher (Primary) with at least two years’ experience in the same role.
- Location – Doha, Qatar
- Position – Deputy Head Teacher (Primary)
- Type of work – Deputy Head Teacher (Primary)
- Contract or position start date – 1st September 2019
- Duration – 2 years until end of the academic year July 202
- Contract or position end date – July 202
- Contract type – 2 years
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – MINIMUM rate QR13,500 (2850GBP) per month tax free salary plus competitive remuneration package
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm : Sun – Thurs (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
- Applicants must have a PGCE and/or degree in Primary Education with QTS
- Teachers ideally have at least two years Primary SLT experience in the UK
- Must be native English speaking and have experience teaching the English National Curriculum
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Be a native English speaking and have experience teaching the English National Curriculum
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Deputy Head Teacher (Primary), please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Middle East, Qatar, Doha
- PositionDeputy Head Teacher, Primary – Relocation to Doha, Qatar
- Type of workPrimary, Special Needs, School Management
- Contract/position start date01/09/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.