Prospero Teaching are for looking Day to Day Teaching Assistants to work in Schools across Rochdale. This is your chance to work the hours that suit you. You would be available on a week by week basis.
Day to Day Teaching Assistant Contract/Position. – Rochdale.
- Position – Day to Day Teaching Assistant
• Start date – September 2021.
• Likely Duration – July 2022.
• Position end date – July 2022.
• Contract type – Temporary leading to full time for the right candidate.
• Pay – £80 – £85 per day.
• Hours – 8:30am-4pm (term time only)
Experience, Training and Qualifications.
- Experience as a Teaching assistant within a School setting.
- Experience working 1-1 with a child.
- Minimum Level 1 qualification or higher. (Child Related)
Are you an experience Teaching Assistant looking for a new role?
Are you looking for part time work in Schools to begin your career?
Prospero Teaching are working with a number of Schools around Rochdale. The Schools will then look to offer longer contracts to candidates.
- Flexible hours
- Long term fixed supply post potential
- Working alongside an experienced team.
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 or 2 is essential.
- Experience in taking small groups for English and Maths intervention and boosters.
- Have a Level 1 Qualification or higher.
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Overseas Police Check if applicable
- Starts September 2021
The schools are based around Liverpool, with excellent public transport links to the School.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious graduate looking to pursue a career in Education or an Education Specialist looking to obtain a PGCE in the future.
The school are looking to appoint the Teaching Assistant from September. If you would like to be considered, please call Liam on 0161 393 6725 or email a CV to Liamh@prosperoteaching.com
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management – Here’s a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team.
- PositionDay to Day Supply Teaching Assistant. – Rochdale
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date20/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationOn-Going
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.