Primary Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Irlam (Salford)
* Position – Primary Teacher
* Type of work – Class teaching (EYFS, Key Stages 1 & 2)
* Start date – September 2021
* Likely Duration – Throughout academic year
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full/Part Time – Full Time
* Minimum rate of pay – £100 per day
* Hours – 8:30am-4pm
NQT Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have completed you Primary Teaching Degree (PGCE, BA, SCITT or equivalent).
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Ability to adapt teaching practice across different schools and year groups.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £45.80
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an experienced Primary Teacher or an NQT and would like to be considered for these roles, please contact the Manchester office.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationIrlam, Greater Manchester
- PositionDay-to-Day Supply Needed- Irlam (NQTs Welcome)
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/10/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£90 - £100 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.