Prospero Teaching is working alongside a number of secondary schools in the Bristol and South West Region who are looking to recruit a number of Covid Testers and Assistants
WHAT DOES A COVID TESTER DO?
Depending on your specific role, your responsibilities could include:
- Conducting pupil testing according to training and guidelines provided
- Building test kits
- Distributing test kits
- Ensuring testing takes place in a dedicated location chosen by the school
- Maintaining cleanliness and required hygiene standards
- Registering students
- Making the testing process as efficient, effective and supportive as possible for all involved
- Work closely alongside colleagues and school staff
- Safeguarding and supporting children where needed
WHAT DO I NEED TO BECOME A COVID TESTER?
No previous experience in Education or Health & Social Care is required. Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills would be beneficial.
Testing roles can vary for those who have relevant experience, including:
- Test Centre Operatives – Preparing test samples, processing and analysing results
- Team Leaders – Managing testing operations and workforce
- Results Processor – Collecting results and managing digital records
- Clear Fully Enhanced DBS Certificate
SUPPORTING SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITIES
At a time where 22% of Secondary pupils are missing lessons due to self-isolating, your support will ensure the vital continuity of teaching and help protect the UK’s most vulnerable children and families.
- LocationBristol, Shirehampton, Westbury On Trym, Coombe Dingle, Keynsham, Hanham, Stockwood, Patchway, Filton, Frenchay, Clifton, Henbury, Ashton, Bishopsworth, Whitchurch, Knowle, St Annes, Warmley, Bedminster
- PositionCovid Testers Required in Bristol Secondary Schools
- Type of workSchool Admin
- Contract/position start date08/03/2021