About the School and the COVID Tester position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for people to assist schools with their COVID testing.
- No medical experience needed
- Free online training
- Flexible hours and part-time options
- Payment for your time regardless of testing volume
Contract Details for the COVID Tester position:
- Location – Harlow
- Position – COVID Tester
- Type of work – Helping to test Students for COVID 19
- Start date – September 2021
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full time Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay – £10-15 per hour
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the COVID tester position:
- No experience necessary, our schools will provide full training.
- Previous experience working in Schools would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Effective behaviour management skills.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude.
To be eligible for the COVID Tester position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. This will including reference checking the past 2 years.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationEssex, Harlow
- PositionCOVID Tester in schools – Harlow
- Type of workSecondary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date02/09/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£75 - £85 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.