Cover Teachers – Enfield | North London
Prospero Teaching are currently looking for Cover Teachers to work in our local schools across Enfield
Cover supervisors are essential unqualified cover teachers who are able to take the responsibility of the full time class teacher if the full-time class teacher is absent. Prospero Teaching are working with several Secondary schools in Enfield are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to assist with cover teaching arrangements across all subject areas for KS3, KS4 and KS5!
- Secondary Schools in and around Enfield
- £90 per day MINIMUM
- Have Strong Classroom Management skills
- Immediate Start
The main duties of a Cover Supervisor include:
- Supervising and delivering work that has been arranged for you
- managing the behaviour of pupils during lessons
- collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- reporting back as appropriate using the school’s behaviour & safeguarding policy
We are looking for:
- Graduates who have gained a 2.2 or above in any degree
- Passionate individuals who would like to work in education
- Experience working with children previously
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- LocationEnfield, London
- PositionCover Teachers – Enfield | North London
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher, Cover
- Contract/position start date24/04/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.