COVER TEACHER / COVER SUPERVISOR – SECONDARY SCHOOL – TOTTENHAM| SEPTEMBER 2021 START
Do you enjoy flexible working arrangements?
Cover supervisors are essential unqualified cover teachers (no previous experience required) who are able to take the responsibility of the full time class teacher if the full-time class teacher is absent. Prospero Teaching are working with several Secondary schools in Tottenham are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to assist with cover teaching arrangements across all subject areas for KS3, KS4 and KS5!
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for 3X Cover teachers for an Ofsted “Good” Secondary school Tottenham.
The school is the highest achieving school in London, this is Secondary School with a very supportive SLT. The school is going from strength to strength and providing CPD throughout the year. The school does have a 6th form, although most of the timetable for this role will be key stage 3 and key stage 4.
The position is open to both experienced cover teachers as well as graduates with minimal education experience. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
COVER TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS
- Location – Tottenham, Tottenham
- Position – Cover Teacher/ Cover Supervisor
- Type of work – KS3/KS4/ KS5 Cover
- Contract or position start date – September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration – 2 terms until end of the academic year July 2021
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – July 2021
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary initially, permanent thereafter
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £80 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree – Essential
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year – you can apply to do our online safeguarding course, its totally free – https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Alternatively call our Head Office on 0207 404 6383 and ask for Georgia. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching can offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionCOVER TEACHER / COVER SUPERVISOR – SECONDARY SCHOOL – TOTTENHAM| SEPTEMBER 2021 START
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date06/09/2021