Cover Supervisors – Primary Schools Leeds
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for Cover Supervisors to work in Primary Schools across the Leeds area.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for cover supervisors to cover all classes from Reception through to KS5 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
The position is open to both graduates and experienced cover supervisors. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position.
- Location – Various locations across Leeds
- Position – Cover Supervisor
- Start date – January 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Recent Graduate, with a 2:1 or higher
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management