Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Newport
- Position – Cover supervisor (KS1 & KS2)
- Type of work – Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date – ASAP
- Likely Duration – ongoing cover
- Position end date – N/A
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay – £141 per day
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in a Primary school
- You will need to have taught KS1 & KS2 either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please email Callumb@prosperoteaching.com or call Callum on 02920 021 476.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- PositionCover Supervisors Needed Urgently – Newport
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of payUp to £141.71 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.