Cover Supervisors for Secondary Schools in South East London | September 2018 Start Date
About the job
Prospero Teaching are working with a various ‘good’ to ‘outstanding’ secondary schools across South East London and Kent who are seeking cover supervisors to help with their short term and day to day cover.
About the Position:
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Opportunities for day-to-day supply, temporary and short contracts as well as long term placements for successful cover supervisors.
- No marking or planning
- Great opportunity to gain more teaching experience within a secondary environment.
- Opportunity to experience a variety types of roles e.g. SEN schools, mainstream schools and Pupil Referral Units.
The Successful Cover Supervisors Will:
- Show strong classroom management skills.
- Have good organisational skills.
- High expectations of achievement and behavior.
- Hold strong interpersonal skills to communicate with pupils and staff.
To be Considered the Cover Supervisor Must:
- Have UK school experience
- Proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Be able to provide two professional references, to cover the last two years of employment.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate (child workforce only) or be willing to complete one.
Prospero Teaching Can Offer You:
- A dedicated secondary consultant to support you with placements.
- One of the best pay rates in the market.
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- Assignments local to you.
- Client knowledge that is second to none.
- Opportunities to widen your teaching experiences.
Please send an up to date, relevant CV along with a brief cover letter. Please note, we can only respond to successful applicants. We are unable to provide individual CV feedback due to the high volumes of applications.
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.