Prospero Teaching are looking for Cover Supervisors to provide short-term supply cover in various Secondary Schools in the Swansea area. Bookings range from 1 day to a full half-term.
The schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. You can select your preferred booking length, either day to day cover or short-term.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Swansea
- Position – Cover Supervisor
- Type of work – Class cover, behaviour management, lesson delivery
- Start date – February 2020
- Likely Duration – ongoing supply cover to July 2020
- Position end date – July 2020
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
- Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have experience working in Secondary Education.
- You will need to have Covered in a Secondary School either in a permanent or supply cover role. A degree is desired but not essential
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
- To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references. Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- If you are a Cover Supervisor and would like to be considered for this job, please apply below or call us on 01792 341 180.
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- PositionCover Supervisor, Swansea
- Type of workSecondary, Special Needs, Cover, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date05/02/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.