We are currently recruiting for this fantastic opportunity – Cover Supervisor to join an excellent cover team in based within the South Gloucestershire Region.
About the position:
- Starting ASAP with no end date
- Cover Supervisor
- Full Time
- Mainly based within the Mathematics Department
About the school:
- Medium Sized School
- Good Department with great supportive team
- Classed as ‘good’ by Ofsted
The Cover Supervisor will be someone who:
- Has strong classroom management
- Can provide a stimulating and supportive learning environment
- Has a positive attitude
- Can work on own initiative
- Have good knowledge of Mathematics
In order to be successful in this Cover Supervisor position, you must have the following:
- Relevant experience (3 Months minimum)
- Valid UK DBS dated within the last year or be willing to undertake one
- 2 professional references (1 must be from a education environment)
Why work with Prospero Teaching?
- We work with over 200 schools across Bristol, North Somerset, Bath, Swindon, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire
- We offer Excellent rates of pay
- We do our utmost to try and integrate you into a team, and working at a school that suits your abilities and career aspirations.
- We offer a Refer a friend scheme.
Why we can help you:
- We will give you the opportunity to work in a school that suits your personality, teaching style and specialism.
- Get advice from our experienced consultants; from CV writing, personal profiling to interview techniques so as to stand out against the competition.
- We offer training courses and behavioural management courses to help you to get to grips with more challenging environments.
If you would be interested in this Science Teacher role, please apply below or alternatively email me on email@example.com
- LocationPotishead, Brislington, Downend, Portishead, Weston Super Mare, Long Ashton, Chipping Sodbury, Bristol, Shirehampton, Westbury On Trym, Keynsham, Hanham, Stockwood, Patchway, Filton, Frenchay, Clifton, Henbury, Ashton, Bishopsworth, Whitchurch, Knowle, St Annes, Warmley, Bedminster
- PositionCover Supervisor Required for September Start
- Type of workSecondary, Cover Supervisor
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely duration1 Year
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part timeNormal School Hours
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £90 PER DAY
3 Months in n education setting
Ongoing CPD via Prospero
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.