Cover Supervisor – Oldham
About the job
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Cover Supervisor, based in or around Oldham.
The School is looking for the Cover Supervisor to start after February half term.
• OldhamSecondary school
• Cover Supervisor KS3/KS4 Classes
• January –
• Temporary –
• Full time
• Minimum rate £55 per day
• 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Minimum 6 months Cover experience in the UK
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
• Experience teaching KS3/KS4
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional references.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV to Manchester@Prosperoteaching.com.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
• A dedicated Consultant